Protecting our Staff – COVID-19
National Networks Plus take the safety of our staff seriously.
In the current climate, we want to ensure you are aware of our commitment to keeping you safe, your own safety responsibilities and what you can rely on NNP for. We will also where possible ensure you are kept up to date on changing conditions.
Please ensure you keep our office informed of any changes to your health, or of any concerns you may have while at work. Our contact number is 1300 158 440.
For the latest COVID-19 updates, we suggest you check these sites regularly:
Basic Safety Overview
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
We will now provide material face masks to all NNP staff to wear to and from work.
Our clients will be supplying all PPE unless you have been advised differently.
NNP is providing PPE to staff working in the Homecare space.
Contact our office on 1300 158 440 if you have not received a complimentary mask in the mail.
• Do not attend a worksite if you are feeling ill
• Do not attend a worksite if you have been in contact with someone confirmed as having COVID-19
• In the event you or someone you are in contact with has COVID-19, you must not return to any worksite until you have received a negative COVID-19 test result, and you have supplied a copy of the test result to NNP as well as gaining a medical clearance before returning to any worksite
• If you return a positive testing result for COVID-19, you are required to self-isolate until the relevant authorities advise it is safe for you to return to work. In this instance, NNP requires a copy of the positive test result as well as the negative test result when it is confirmed you no longer have the virus
• To attend work for NNP, you are required to complete the COVID-19 Health Check each night supplied to you by NNP
• You must adhere to all government laws (state and federal) and requirements regarding COVID-19
• You must adhere to all Work Health and Safety policies and procedures for both NNP and any client worksite
• All staff are required to wear a mask to and from work and whilst working in all Aged Care facilities
• Complete each version of the Health Declaration and inform NNP if you have been to a hotspot.
How we are protecting our Clients
• NNP are working with our clients to set up pools of staff that can assist if there is a potential COVID-19 outbreak
• NNP are screening all staff via online Health Declarations on all updated information from the relevant Health Department
• All staff have had Fluvax and evidence is kept as proof of this
• All staff have completed the COVID-19 Infection Control training
• All staff are set up into pools based on place of work to stop cross contamination into different worksites
• Regular communication with clients about any staff that are off unwell for contact tracing
• NNP are holding online interviews and inductions to minimise travel for staff to and from the office
• NNP is recognised as a COVID Safe Business
• NNP keeps all staff updated on any changes to services where they are at risk
• NNP are working with our clients to make sure both our staff and their clients are safe at all times.