Frequently Asked Questions
Where does NNPlus operate?
NNPlus supplies staff to clients all across Australia.
Click here for all of our contact details.
What work can NNPlus offer me?
When working for our agency you get to work when you want and still earn money.
You can work as many or as few shifts as you like. Additionally, we also offer block bookings, contracts and permanent roles.
Why should I join NNPlus?
We hire the best and compensate accordingly. Working for NNPlus provides you with countless benefits, including:
- Pay – Be paid weekly.
- Choice – Choose where and when you want to work across our wide range of facilities.
- Control – Choosing when you want to work, and when you need a day off!
- Be part of a supportive and close-knit team
- Education – Access ongoing training to improve your skills, to keep you up to date and compliant with mandatory training and CPD Points.
- Job Security – NNPlus can offer ongoing casual or permanent work depending on what you are interested in.
- Support – Having a support network around you with NNPlus and at our facilities. We are always there for you with access to our team from 5:30am to 11pm most days.
- Flexibility – NNPlus allows you to work in different locations across Australia in different roles where you get to expand your skill set and experience.
What experience do I need to join NNPlus?
We always look for experienced staff when recruiting for nurses and AIN’s.
If you don’t yet have experience, keep in touch so you know when our New Graduate Program is available. We run them a few times a year.
Allied Health positions will depend on the facilities requirements.
For Homecare and Disability workers we look for at least 6 months experience in the relevant industry or relevant life skills.
The level of experience required will be determined role by role depending on our clients’ needs.
How much will I get paid?
Please contact the office on 02 9451 7844 to find out more about our competitive pay scales.
When is Pay Day?
How do I apply for a job at NNPlus?
You can apply for any available job we have advertised through NNPlus.
You can register for work and be placed in our talent pool.
For either option, contact us to discuss your needs.
What are the next steps to work with NNPlus?
It is important that NNPlus hire the right people to work with our clients to deliver the highest levels of service and care.
With this in mind, it is important that we receive all relevant information, documentation and reference checks before we place you at one of our many facilities.
Registering for our Talent Pool:
Contact Us to apply to be placed on our Talent pool.
Once we match you with an opportunity and you complete the documentation steps we will invite you to join one of our weekly induction mornings. Then we get you out working!